Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Second day

It is the second official day of vacations, I miss them, believe it or not they are by far they people who make me laugh the most. I sincerely hope my students are not forgetting things they have learned so far. It is actually kind of difficult to get to the point where I am sure they learned something and they will not forget it, because, as we know, if we do not use something, or if we do not practice it enough, we end up forgetting it, however I strongly believe that in the elementary stage the content is important, but not as important as the skills that we develope with all the activities, that's why it is important to change activities, to keep their brains activie, but also to have a process and go over some activies that have proven worthy of our time investment. And just to make sure you believe me that it is more important to work on skills than in knowledge transmition I will show you a quote by Albert Einstein: "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

And I also want to share with you this page I found with some interesting information about knwoledge management which I think goes father than just giving them the information.
http://www.systems-thinking.org/kmgmt/kmgmt.htm

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment