Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome



Welcome to my blog, here I will be posting about activities, development and performance of my students in third A in BVH school.

Hopefully during the making and sharing of this blog you will be able to see the evolution and improvement they have.

I have learned so much about them, and the whole idea of this blog is to allow you to experience with me the joy of having all this amazing kids as a responsability. They are so creative, smart and full of energy, each one is a new world and they all have amazed me in many different way.

I also intend to have a chronological record as evidence of the different steps I'm taking to teach them all they will need next year and also during their life.

Feel free to send me any comments, suggestions or question, I'm open to new ideas or comments oriented to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment